It has finally happened. The job in Colorado that we've been hearing about since March (or possibly earlier) has finally begun. That means Aaron is now in Parachute, CO and I am here with the two kidlets, single parenting. During the last few days I have discovered the following things:
1. Jolly Jumpers are great and are a source of great entertainment for little ones (at 4 months and 2 years)
2. I now know all the words to "Under the Sea" and "Part of Your World", whether I wanted to or not, and I don't even mind it that much.
It's the little things like this that get me through the times when I am wondering just how I will find the energy to make it through to bedtime, and how I will do it all over again tomorrow.
2 comments:
your kids are the cutest!
Holy new template, Batgirl! Took a moment to realize I had the right place. ;-)
Thanks for the video update: really gives perspective on how much they're growing and developing.
Post a Comment