Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Just thought that I would get a couple of pictures of the kids in their costumes up (I coordinated them this year based on Maria's favorite movie). We had a good night. Maria really started getting the hang of things by the 4th or 5th house. It was hard to limit her to just friends and neighbors this year (but she was willing to go home when William started getting cranky). She managed a good haul anyway. I have a feeling we will have to do the whole block with her next year. Ran out of candy early (after 75 kids) so we turned out the lights and I put the kids to bed. Both of them seemed quite tired after all that fresh air. Now I will be heading to bed too. Here's hoping daylight savings doesn't have them up too early tomorrow.

No comments: